Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just in time for valentines day :D

I love God :)
I love my family
I love my friends
I love photography
I love Cocoa and pickles
I love food
I love taco bell
I love sushi
I love going to my church
I love macs
I love babysitting
I love baths
I love politics
I love shopping
I love scarfs
I love flannel shirts
I love perfect weather
I love the snow
I love acting
I love being in a play
I love clean sheets
I love painting
I love modern art/photography
I love bracelets
I love ice tea in the summer
I love easter time
I love lollipops
I love sundays
I love heaters
I love smiling
I love the andy griffith show
I love fox and friends
I love acoustic music
I love catchy songs
I love the guitar
I love playing the cornet
I love being creative
I love giving advice
I love having fun
I love watching new movies
I love how all my sisters are so creative and smart :)
I love designing things
I love how I have a good eye for matching things
I love my sister Noelles' basement
I love tall buildings and big citys
I love discover mills
I love the store forever 21
I love discovering what I love
I love back scratches
I love getting good grades on tests
I LIKE math... its alright and Im fairly good at it ;)
I HATE my math class... baha
I love writing stories
I love vampires
I love dreaming, but hate when waking up and finding out it never really happened
I love having alot of money
I love gift cards
I love hair bows
I love jackets
I love arguing on what I believe
I love anything soft, especially pillows&blankets
I love building forts in my room
I love that I can still be a kid
I love candles that smell like clean clothes
I love to see your responses to my blogs
I love to know what people think about my photography
I love that I always think of the things no one else does
I love that I think really long and hard about some things
I love it when people have something to them that I never forget
I love shoes
I love learning new and interesting things
I love drawing
I love it when people flip out when they find out im homeschooled
I love Masters academy
I love making movies
I love having new ideas
I love how I'm inspired to do everything that I do
I love My bestfriend Kendall Zanders
I love my room
I love daydreaming
I love thinking that I can do anything I put my mind too
I love funny pictures
I love fat animals... Mainly the extremely fat ones... but still cute
I love Bubbles
I love being tan
I love big/pretty eyes
I love fresh prince of bel air
I love writing hilarious rap songs
I love contests
I love being competitive
I love honey bunches of oats and cap'n crunch
I love sleeping till 1 in the afternoon
I love waking up to a dark, rainy day for some reason
I love waking up to a sunny day
I love how this list if getting really long
I love YOU

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, where should I start? I think you owe bethany ALOT of money, the longer the list the more $$ you have to pay her off!! HAHA

soooo, why the heck do you like politics?!?!?!

me and Brad just saw a show on NatGeo channel called "Jessica the Hippo", and now it's a family joke...needless to say Brad LOVED the title, and how appropriate now that I'm pregnant!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I love that you admire your sisters for being smart and creative!! YOU ARE TOO!!

heyyyy, you like Fresh Prince!! I remember awhile back you didn't even know what it was!!! or was that Saved By The Bell??

oh, and I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOO!!! ;)

Vangie said...

Hahaha darrn :'D
Yeah idk why Im intrested in politics, Im not THAT interested but I still like to know whats going on xD
Hahahaha jessica the hippo!

Thankyouuu

Hmmmm. I think is was saved by the bell probably cause I didnt find out about it till like last year and I LOVE it. They still air it on the N. I really love old shows for some reason :D


:DDDDDDDDD

~Bethany said...

You're definately a Sellers. You also love the same 2 cereals Billy loves. Funny how people set back when you tell them you're homeschooled huh. Like it's some strange cult religion or something. HAHA. My favorite candle is clean linen, you would love it, if you haven't smelled it, go smell it now. I'm a Candle smelling fanatic, and can tell you the best scented candles that last and smell your whole house is the GLADE ones "made with essential oils" in the small glass jar. Do NOt under any circumstances buy the Glade scented oil candles where you set the "candle" on the silver holder. It makes you think it's a candle but really once it burns down (after 5 minutes) you can never use it again so you have to keep buying the "candle" refills and is a big rip off and waste of money. Anyway, my favorite store was Forever 21, until a few years ago, and now I am too fat to even walk in that store nothing there would fit me. We have something in common...thinking of things no one else does...But then that wouldn't be true now would it...

By the way, you owe me fifty bucks for this post.
BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, bethany!

ok, I"m glad you told me about Glade, bc they are expensive and I hate buying things that last for 5 seconds then you have to keep buying refills!! REFILLS ARE THE DEVIL! but I will try it once smells don't bother me.

a lady at the theater the other day was wearing a LOVELY lotion from bath and body works, she said it was Brown Sugar and Fig...but when I went to B&BW yesterday they said they don't sell it anymore! So I'll have to find it online somewhere! oh well

~Bethany said...

Hmm, I didn't know they don't sell that scent anymore! Well the best Glade scents are Suddenly Spring and Rainshower. MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

~Bethany said...

They're like almost three bucks

Vangie said...

oh my goodness I LOVE those glade candles! I went to walmart and spent all my time there smelling all the different ones, I could not stop I felt like I was going to melt it smelled so good :D

~Bethany said...

what matters is DID YOU BUY ONE?