Thursday, March 19, 2009

oh the joys of editing...






















Sooo I just bought something online thats like photoshop, and let me tell you. Its ammmmazing. and only 24 bucks.. A YEAR! 2 bucks a month! Its called picnik.com and you can already do alot of things on it free but all the cool stuff costs money! So, I just haaaad to try these cool editing effects out, and I simply asked mom for her credit card and told her I would pay her 2 bucks a month and blah blah please please! yay mom, you'll be 2 dollars richer this month! Anyways I decided to test this thing out on a picture of amber I took a while back and thus, this is what i came up with (:

(The first one is the before picture and the second is the after picture)

Note her eyes are blue-er and her cheeks are rosy and her lips are pinkish! and all the rest is black and white! I can make her eyes look alooot more dramatically blue, but it wouldn't look so real...
So anyways  I definitely will start experimenting more and get alot better at this new editing site! 


5 comments:

Noly's Nest.... said...

Very cool....love the pic of Amber!

Anonymous said...

VERY COOL!! So photoshop doesn't do this? I thought it did everything!...very great picture, I'll bet erin loves it, a nice one to frame!

Vangie said...

Oh yes photoshop does this! But I dont have photoshop on moms computer only on dads and hes always using it and besides, he doesnt want me to touch his computer anyways. haha


oh and thannnnnks!

~Bethany said...

Why doesn't dad put photoshop on mom's computer? Well anyway, This is a great picture and I love it! You can't really tell it was retouched but you can, if that makes sense. You can tell something is unique about it but it looks real enough to not look so fake! Cool!

Peaches 'N Purls said...

Great job Vange! I'm definitely going to check out that site. I have no knowledge of photoshop - even though it's on my computer. I don't dare open it!